Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter


Today is Easter Day. Today we were supposed to go to a 5:30 mass up at Mount Tapachou. Unfortunately things didn't go as we plannned. Everyone was too tired and no one felt like getting up.

I still had a great day with my Grandparents and my mothers sister and family. We went to brunch at Niko Hotel.

What was really weird was before we went my Grandparents came to my house house and dropped off a goat. I was wondering why he did that. I soon found out my grandpa had promised my sister Hope that he would get her one. So now we have a goat in our backyard (yay).

On the other hand I had a fun Easter day and I got to spend it with my family.

1 comment:

Bon said...

Son?! 1)Sloppy Copy 2)Do the check trek 3) Neat sheet. Son?! "thongs" didn't go so well? What will people think of how we've raised you?:)