Sunday, April 22, 2007

SAT 10 (yah)

Tomorrow i will have to take the SAT 10 my favorite test in the school year (not). Freshmen and Juniors will be taking the SAT 10. Sophmores and Seniors will not have to take them because, PSS does not have enough money to test all grades.

We are being assigned to different rooms and I think we will have to stay there all day taking different tests. I have to go to D105 I have no idea whose room that is. I hope its not Sir Punz, he likes to talk to me and ask me alot of questions. One time when I was walking out of the cafeteria he asked me "Whats the problem?" and I said "I don't know." he said " Well when you find out tell me." Just stuff like that, you know to bother me. Sometimes he can be funny.

Anyways, I'm tired of taking SAT testing. It is really annoying. Every other year, it can get boring. I think we will have to take it the whole week. Do like two whole subjects every day. What makes it challenging is that its timed. I hate timed tests. My algebra teacher said for english we only have like 30 sec. for one question.

So even though I don't want to I have to take yet another SAT.

Oh yeah, and after that we have more testing. SBA's and final exam testing its that time of year.

2 comments:

Angelo Villagomez said...

Irony: The SAT 10 is meant to be taken in the 10th grade, but in Saipan it is taken in the 9th and 11th.

I thought the whole point of taking the SAT 10 was to qualify for scholarships? I remember taking it in the 10th grade (1994) and I had to pay for it myself. Only the smart kids took it.

All the students have to take it here? How about the SAT? Does PSS pay for that, too?

Jeff said...

It is something you must take seriously, or central office erroneously thinks you aren't learning. A lot of pictures just fill in the dots and it causes big problems.